Welcome to Snap Video Pro, the truly easy to use screen capture software that brings your snapshots to life! Learn how to easily take a screenshot of your computer with a simple and easy to use software program!
With Snap Video Pro you can quickly begin taking multiple screenshots of any and everything on your desktop or laptop computer! You can then take it a step further, by creating slideshows and movies, which can be uploaded to sites like Facebook and Youtube.
Learning how to use Snap Video Pro only takes about 3 minutes! In almost no time at all you will be creating multiple videos and slideshows that bring your presentations to life!
- Free Download: http://download.cnet.com/Snap-Video-Pro/3000-6675_4-10925143.html
- Help Manual: https://snapvideopro.com/SnapVideoProManual.pdf
Easy to use
Snap Video Pro has been designed to be as easy to use as possible. With Snap Video Pro, taking snapshots of your desktop, or any portion of it, is now indeed, a snap!
While keeping simplicity in mind, we also tried to make Snap Video Pro as easy to use in building professional presentations for your documents as possible!
Therefore, now Snap Video Pro has the ability to apply photo retouching effects to your snapshot, to add text to it, to draw on it and much more! Not to mention that
you can now save snapshots one by one by using the built-in auto-snapshot feature, and save your snapshots in several graphics formats, including JPG! You can now resize your snapshots using up to 7 built-in professional resizing filters!
Further more, Snap Video Pro includes a fully multi-document interface (MDI), that allows you to quickly switch between your snapshots and edit them as you like! And using the built-in XP-look alike, your visual experience will now become more pleasant and easy to work with!
- Ability to capture any portion of the screen
- Work with multiple images at once
- Apply professional photo retouching effects to your snapshots
- Adding images and text to your snapshots
- Resizing snapshots using up to 7 advanced filters
- Configurable, system-wide hotkeys for most common actions
- Save snapshots to multiple image formats
- Capture a mouse-defined region of the desktop
- Capture desktop objects like menus, windows, listboxes, editfields, etc.
- Directly print snapshots
- Easily create slideshows by using the autocapture feature
- Autohide the program on capture
- Beep whenever capture starts and whenever finishes
- Undo last operation support
- Windows XP look-alike, even on non-XP systems
- Complete help manual
Why Use Snap Video Pro?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Snap Video Pro:
Don’t use complex, expensive graphics editing software for taking just a quick snapshot!!! Snap Video Pro offers many functions that will allow you to create a professional printout of your desktop!
Stop wasting money on software that does not do what you want or does it only partially! With Snap Video Pro, capturing and building a professional image is now easier than ever!
Snap Video Pro has the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP Home Edition, XP Professional or later versions of these
- 3 MB of free hard-disk space + swap file space
Important Note: Although the program runs in Windows 95, this version is no longer officially supported.
Recommended Software and Tools
Here are a few tried and tested software we recommend
1. Freemake Video Converter: converts video between 500+ formats and gadgets free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. Convert YouTube to anything. 100% free software. No trials or limitations.
2. Phone Tracker: a phone tracker lets you to track and monitor a cell phone remotely.
3. Audacity: a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
4. SpyBubble Pro: a powerful cell phone monitoring app that allows you to view user activity on any iPhone or Android device.